Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.