Local Roofer for advanced roofing in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.