Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Crystal River. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Crystal River and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Crystal River. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.