Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.