Residential Roofer for advanced roofing in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.