Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.