Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.