Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.