Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.