Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.