Local Roofer for advanced roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.