Local Roofers for advanced roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.