Local Roofer for advanced roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.