Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.