Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.