Local Roofer for advanced roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.