Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.