Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.