Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.