Residential Roofer for advanced roofing in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.