Residential Roofer for advanced roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.