Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.