Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.