Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.