Commercial Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.