Commercial Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.