Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.