Commercial Roofer for affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.