Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.