Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.