Residential Roofing for affordable roofers near me in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.