Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.