Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.