Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.