Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.