Local Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.