Commercial Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.