Residential Roofer for affordable roofing in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.