Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.