Local Roofer for affordable roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.