Local Roofer for affordable roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.