Commercial Roofer for affordable roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.