Commercial Roofer for affordable roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.