Local Roofer for affordable roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.