Local Roofer for affordable roofing in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.