Local Roofers for affordable roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.