Residential Roofer for affordable roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.