Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.