Residential Roofer for affordable roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.