Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.